- We cherish our partnership with the University of Pretoria.
- We believe that our Training and Research Solutions can re-energise organisations by creating vision, certainty and strategic intent.
- We foster an enterprise-led approach to bringing relevant and sustainable solutions to our clients and we commit ourselves to the task of contributing to organisational excellence.
- We recognise that we must offer solutions that contribute to employment, development and economic growth in South Africa.
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is committed to environmental awareness and preservation throughout our business.
We are committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly.
We fulfil this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations.
- Applying the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Clearly communicating our environmental commitment to interested parties.
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is committed to the highest standards of social and business practices. The delivery of success to our shareholders, clients and beneficiary (University of Pretoria) results from the efforts of our people – it is their resourcefulness, professionalism and dedication that makes Enterprises University of Pretoria a training and research partner of choice. To this end, all directors and employees are expected to observe the highest standards of integrity in the conduct of our business.
A Code of Business Ethics has been compiled in accordance with the common values shared by all involved in the business of Enterprises University of Pretoria, the general principles of law and internationally accepted ways of doing business ethically. In addition, comprehensive systems of control have been introduced to ensure that in attaining the objectives of Enterprises University of Pretoria, we behave professionally, legally, ethically, appropriately and sustainably.