Enrolment and payment of fees
- Upon enrolment of any course presented by Enterprises University of Pretoria, delegates must submit a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course fees must be paid in full 14 days prior to course start dates to reserve a delegate’s seat.
- Enterprises University of Pretoria reserves the right to revoke admission to a course without full payment upon which a delegate’s enrolment will be cancelled.
- All payments must reflect an invoice number and/or ID number of enrolled delegates.
- Course fees funded by an institution (including an employer) on behalf of a delegate, must be accompanied by supporting documentation (e.g. official purchase order).
- Enterprises University of Pretoria further reserves the right to withhold access to any course and/or a delegate’s results and certificate if full payment has not been received.
- Delegates must inform Enterprises University of Pretoria of any change of personal and/or payment information as supplied on their enrolment forms.
- Delegates confirm that they comply with and fully understand the particular admission requirements of a course upon enrolment.
- Delegates confirm their willingness to enrol for a course and accept all responsibilities for payment of relevant course fees.
- Delegates will abide by the assessment criteria for courses as set out in the course material.
- Delegates confirm that they understand that it is against the University of Pretoria’s policy to commit any form of plagiarism (i.e. publishing or putting the work or ideas of other forward as their own). Further details on the University of Pretoria’s policy on plagiarism can be downloaded here.
- Delegates will abide by the general code of conduct for students of the University of Pretoria.
- Enterprises University of Pretoria reserves the right to revoke admission to a course if the criteria for enrolment as stipulated in the course information have not been met in full.
- The language of instruction for all courses is English, unless otherwise stated.
- Library facilities of the University of Pretoria will not be available to delegates and the University has no responsibility to provide delegates access to any of its library facilities.
- In the event of any dispute, of any nature whatsoever, arising between a delegate and Enterprises University of Pretoria, South African law will apply and the appropriate courts of South Africa will preside over jurisdiction.
- All intellectual property rights (i.e. rights in text, recordings, pictures or other licensed materials) vests with the University of Pretoria, and delegates may not reproduce or distribute any such material.
For further assistance in obtaining full the terms and conditions in either hard copy or electronically, or to obtain full copies of any policy or other documentation, please contact Enterprises University of Pretoria at email@example.com.