Enterprises University of Pretoria deploys multi-disciplinary teams of experts that provide innovative research and advisory services. Most of our solutions are customised and draws on the latest best practice as informed by science and evidence.
Our ability to engage with and solve current real-world challenges on a day-to-day basis makes us a business partner of choice – both locally and internationally.
- Anatomical and physiological research studies on animals
- Animal and wildlife production, health and nutrition
- Animal pathology and analytical services
- Bio Safety Level 3 (BSL-3) poultry vaccine clinical efficacy trials
- Companion animal skin allergy testing
- Equine and companion animal health and welfare research studies
- Molecular studies on infectious and parasitic diseases of animals
- Phytomedicine and ethno-veterinary medicine research studies
- Research on veterinary aspects of food safety and food security
- Rhino poaching predictive modelling
- Wildlife genetic laboratory services
Research and advisory services
The ability to provide business-to-business solutions across the full life cycle of services from project conceptualisation to delivery and capacity building using scientific evidence as basis
We draw on the expertise of over 140 disciplines from nine faculties of the University of Pretoria. This enables us to deploy multi-faceted teams that provide customised and innovative solutions