Enterprises University of Pretoria deploys multi-disciplinary teams of experts that provide innovative research and advisory services. Most of our solutions are customised and draws on the latest best practice as informed by science and evidence.
Our ability to engage with and solve current real-world challenges on a day-to-day basis makes us a business partner of choice – both locally and internationally.
- Analysing the effects of policies on the economy
- Development of integrated national export strategies
- Development of Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) models
- Economic impact assessments
- Economic policy review and development
- Health and environmental economics research and modelling
- Input–output modelling
- Investment trade promotion strategies
Research and advisory services
The ability to provide business-to-business solutions across the full life cycle of services from project conceptualisation to delivery and capacity building using scientific evidence as basis
We draw on the expertise of over 140 disciplines from nine faculties of the University of Pretoria. This enables us to deploy multi-faceted teams that provide customised and innovative solutions