In the dynamic work environment, employees have to continuously find novel ways to help their organisations overcome emerging challenges and improve on overall performance.
This often requires profound analysis of needs, insightful consideration of organisational capabilities and consequent articulation of solutions that would help the work unit/organisation exploit opportunities and achieve its targets.
In this process, the task of obtaining the buy-in of top management is unarguably important.
This makes the development of a strong business case critical as it provides a compelling argument for any proposed course of action, in a bid to secure the support of key stakeholders. This short course therefore aims to equip delegates with the requisite techniques to develop convincing business cases for their ideas, initiatives or solutions in order to obtain management approval for their implementation.
On successful completion of the course, delegates would be able to:
• Appreciate critical aspects of a business case
• Develop proper problem/opportunity statements
• Create and analyse alternative solutions
• Make the best choice, between competing alternative solution
• Develop a compelling business case
This course cover the following topics:
• Understanding a business case
• Determination of needs and/or opportunities
• Defining the targeted audience
• Identification of alternative solutions
• Option analysis and making a choice
• Consideration of risks
• Developing a proposed implementation plan
• Communication of the business case
Prospective delegates should at least have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification.
Click here to download the brochure
|Catalogue and Category:|
|General Management and Leadership Development|
|Who Should attend:|
|This programme is ideal for Team leaders, Supervisors and Managers.|
|Contact Sessions, Online|