Enterprises University of Pretoria deploys multi-disciplinary teams of experts that provide innovative research and advisory services. Most of our solutions are customised and draws on the latest best practice as informed by science and evidence.
Our ability to engage with and solve current real-world challenges on a day-to-day basis makes us a business partner of choice – both locally and internationally.
- Airline management and marketing, frequent travellers and loyalty programmes
- Airline network modelling
- Business and corporate travel
- Competency studies regarding in-house travel facilities
- Development and review of sport and recreation strategies
- Development and review of tourism strategies
- Development and review of event strategies and toolkits
- Development of tourism policy frameworks and new tourism legislation
- Environmental management practices within both the sport and tourism industries
- Market analyses (supply and demand) for tourism investment
Research and advisory services
The ability to provide business-to-business solutions across the full life cycle of services from project conceptualisation to delivery and capacity building using scientific evidence as basis
We draw on the expertise of over 140 disciplines from nine faculties of the University of Pretoria. This enables us to deploy multi-faceted teams that provide customised and innovative solutions